Call for poster abstracts
All participants are kindly invited to present their experiences and their knowledge in a poster at the conference.
Please note that only abstracts that meet the guidelines outlined below will be considered for presentation.
Final deadline for abstract submission
8 March 2019
Abstracts must be sent to email@example.com
The Conference Organizing Committee will select among submitted abstracts for poster exhibition. All accepted abstracts will be included in the proceedings of the Conference. The authors will be notified on the success of their application by email by 28 January 2019.
Guidelines for abstracts
Guidelines for abstracts: Abstract length is limited to a maximum of 300 words. An abstract must be complete in all its parts and include the following:
- Title: Please avoid abbreviations. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when used first. The author's names (first name, surname) and affiliation (institution, city, country) should be given. Degrees, titles, street addresses should be omitted.
- Objectives and/or hypotheses
- Acknowledgements and a conflict of interest disclosure statement. These must be indicated at the bottom of the abstract. A conflict of interest exists if authors or their institutions have financial or personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their actions. Significant conflicts of interest include financial benefits, subsidies or support for research, employment, a consultancy contract, large shareholdings or work in a public relations department.
References, if any, need to be included in the text – not a footnote.
- Font size should be 12-point. Font should be Arial. Text should be double-spaced.
- Use only a single space between sentences. Do not use bold face for emphasis within text. Use a comma before the final "and" or "or" in a list of items. Type decimal points low line (i.e. 35.6). Except in figures and tables, numbers one to ten should be written out unless they are used as a unit of measure. Use single hard-returns to separate paragraphs. Do not use tabs or indents to start a paragraph.
Acknowledgement of your scientific contribution to the conference
Authors of posters which are accepted will receive a 25% reduction on the registration fee.
Authors of posters are asked to register for the conference after receipt of the poster confirmation as of 28 January 2019 only.
Please note: All accepted poster presenters will receive a separate link to register for the Symposium.