Breast Shields Features & Benefits
Breast shields play a key role in pumping comfort and efficiency. Hands-free Breast Shields are extra breast shields for your Medela Hands-free Collection Cups - included with Medela’s Freestyle™ Hands-free.
Be sure to examine your pump parts regularly, if you notice damage or extensive wear, replace immediately. Medela recommends replacing your breast shields every 3 – 6 months, depending on your pumping frequency.
At a glance
- 105° opening angle is designed to reduce pressure on the breast to optimize comfort.
- More Comfort: The broader lower half supports important milk-making tissues in the breast.
- Safe for mom and baby: Made of food-grade plastic; made without BPA, natural rubber latex, and phthalates.
- Compatible with all Medela Breast Pumps featuring the Hands-free Collection Cups
- Available in Four Sizes: 21 mm, 24 mm and 27 mm
Please note – the Hands-free breast shields are not compatible with Medela’s PersonalFit Flex™ pump sets parts.
Authentic Medela Pump Accessories: Medela offers three sizes of replacement breast shields tested and designed to work with your Medela Hands-free Collection Cups that are now available with FreestyleTM Hands-free breast pump.
Be sure to examine your pump parts regularly, if you notice damage or extensive wear replace immediately. Medela recommends replacing your membranes every 3 – 6 months, depending on your pumping frequency.
IMPORTANT: Ensure to purchase and use pump parts or accessories that are designed for your specific breast pump. Use of non-Medela parts may cause irreversible damage to the product. For that reason, only use the accessories that came with, or are identified by Medela to work with, your specific breast pump model.
This product may also be available at a store near you. Search Here
2 x Hands-free Breast Shields
Warranty: For hygienic reasons, cannot be returned to store once opened. Kit components are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.