Double pumping is a particularly good option if you need to express frequently, because it allows you to collect more milk – 18% on average 1 – than pumping from each breast in turn. Another bonus is the milk collected has a higher energy content than milk obtained by single pumping.1 If you’re using a Medela double electric breast pump, the Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier has been specially designed to fit it.
Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier
The Medela Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier makes pumping easy and convenient. With your breast pump and shields securely in place, you’re free to get on with other activities or simply relax.
At a glance: Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier Experience easy, comfortable hands-free pumping.
- Get other things done or relax while pumping
- 1-step-ready secure hands-free pumping
- Adaptive Stretch™ for a perfect fit
- Soft touch material means no breast compression for maximized milkflow
- Discreet design for covered nipples
- Available in black or white and sizes S-XL
*Colours available may vary and are subject to change
The new Medela Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier replaces the previous Easy Expression™. It has a strapless design with an easy-fit front zip and hook so it is quick and easy to put on. Bottles can be slid in from the front in one easy step.
This hands-free pumping bra fits most breast shields and has full nipple coverage, so you can pump more discreetly.
With the Medela Hands-free™ Pumping BRA you can express breast milk with all Medela double electric breast pumps.
The material is certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and can be machine washed at up to 60°C. Made from 93%Nylon/7%Spandex
Not sure what size you need? Watch our sizing video here.
All women are different and Medela embraces this diversity. In case you cannot find your size outlined on our size chart, we advise you to try the closest Medela size to your measurement.
1 x Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier
- 93% Nylon, 7% Spandex
- Can be machine washed at up to 60°C
- Machine wash hot, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
There are four simple steps to using your Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier:
• Hook: Fasten the bustier at the front.
• Zip: Zip it up from the bottom.
• Insert: Place a breast shield on each breast beneath the bustier, with your nipples centred in the tunnels.
• Attach: Finally, attach a connector to each breast shield.
It’s as easy as that – now you’re ready for hands-free pumping!
To wash it, simply pop in a delicate-garment bag and can be washed up to 60°C (140 °F) cycle. The bag will prevent it getting tangled up with other clothes, and it’s best to avoid washing the bustier with items that have Velcro fastenings for the same reason! Full washing and colour-care instructions are given on the packaging.
The first step to finding the right bra is getting accurate bust measurements, which can be done easily in the comfort of your home, best with a soft tape measure. Every woman is unique and this calculation is the first and most important step.
We have 5 easy steps for you to measure yourself:
• Measure around your bust, measure around your under bust
• Subtract your under bust measurement from your bust measurement
• Use our table to find your cup size
• Find your band width according to your under bust measurement.
• Use our size chart to find your correct size by combining cup size with bandwidth
Our Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier is designed to fit the breast shields of most electric pumps.
The Hands-free™ Pumping Bustier is designed for comfortable hands-free pumping with single or double electric pumps. You can nurse and pump with Medela 3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra, which is designed for nursing, in-bra pumping and hands-free pumping.
The Hands-free™ Pumping BRA is designed for pumping only with single or double electric pump. If you want to nurse your baby on one side whilst you pump on the other, we recommend you use our 3in1 Nursing and Pumping Bra as this is our most advanced product to support you with nursing and pumping, even simultaneously.
1 Breast growth and the urinary excretion of lactose during human pregnancy and early lactation: endocrine relationships: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10226182