Ultimate BodyFit Bra
Medela’s Ultimate BodyFit Bra is a seamless maternity and nursing bra that provides the ultimate in support and outstanding fit as your body changes during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
At a glance: Ultimate BodyFit Bra
- Seamless nursing bra, with supportive rib-knit zones for ultimate fit
- Wide straps stay in place, while feeling gentle on shoulders
- Hook-and-eye closures, for extra adjustability and support
- Premium four-way-stretch fabric adapts to body changes
- Moulded bra with foam cup inserts smooth and shape
- Full drop-down cups for immediate skin-to-skin contact
Fabric and Care:
- Main body: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex/Elastane. Bottom band: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex/Elastane. Foam insert lining: 100% polyester ,Foam: 100% Polyurethane
- Wash before wearing. Wash with like colours.
- Machine wash hot, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
What’s so special about the Ultimate BodyFit Bra?
The Ultimate BodyFit Bra was designed using Medela’s unique understanding of the way your body changes during pregnancy and motherhood. For example, did you know that at the end of your pregnancy your breasts could be up to 46% bigger than they were before!1 That’s why the Ultimate BodyFit Bra is made from ultra-soft premium stretch fabric that adapts to your changing shape, offering outstanding fit whatever stage you’re at – and it’s so comfortable you may even forget you’re wearing it!
Can I wear a moulded bra during pregnancy?
If you like the extra shaping and support that modern moulded bras offer, the Ultimate BodyFit Bra is for you. Its seamless, contemporary design, with removable foam cups, follows the contours of your growing bust, gently shaping it, while rib-knit zones offer the extra support you need when you’re pregnant. In addition, the wide straps help relieve pressure on your shoulders and neck, without digging in.
A maternity bra that grows with you
Once your baby arrives, you’ll probably find your breasts get even bigger, especially in the early days of breastfeeding. This is when an extra-support nursing bra like the Ultimate BodyFit Bra can really help. And when it comes to breastfeeding your baby, the nursing clips can be unfastened with one hand to give easy access, while the drop-down cups open fully to allow lots of precious skin-to-skin contact. The same applies if you need to express breast milk too.
Keeping your Ultimate BodyFit Bra looking great
Because the Ultimate BodyFit Bra can be worn while you’re pregnant and breastfeeding, you’ll probably need to wash it a lot! No problem. It can be machine-washed at an economical 30 °C (86 °F), like Medela’s other maternity bras. Just follow the care instructions on the packaging.
All women are different and Medela embraces this diversity. In case you cannot find your size outlined on our size chart, we advise you to try the closest Medela size to your measurement.
1 x Ultimate BodyFit Bra in black, white or chai
1 Breast growth and the urinary excretion of lactose during human pregnancy and early lactation: endocrine relationships: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10226182